Translate

lunes, 19 de noviembre de 2012

TESTIMONY

Brief interview with Valentina C.  

Extraordinary fruit rises and optimizes the function of the female hormones effective for internal and external health supplement functions, such as: In skin, hair, etc.

Its fruit nutritional value is very high: Its content of Pro-Vitamin A is 35 times more than carrots', for instance. Likewise, 26 to 30 times more than avocado's or aguacate's. Vitamin C's is more or less than lemon's and orange's.

Interviewer. Milla Levsky (CABDES E.I.R.L.)


Currently, it is not yet surprising that aguaje product has notorious aphrodisiac properties, being testified and stood out throughout South-America Zone, namely.
 _ How could you note the properties of this wonderful fruit?

Valentina C.: After some casual readings along the 'net, and, then, been interested on make more researchs regarding aguaje's nutritional properties, mostly..., I have decided to advise with my doctor. So, once he had heard the word "Aguaje", he -simply-, answered me: "The Life's Tree". 

Though, I was a bit confused by that unexpected reply; but, during the conversation, he has been explaining further about the very nutritional value, and its potential uses as a new therapeutic and/or health and beauty complement.

Milla Levsky (CABDES): Could you explain us further? How may your diet changed, once you have decided to consume that?

Valentina C.: Aguaje has become an important part of my daily diet...; I meant, my inter-dialy diet. That very fruit is the "responsible" of this shape. Moreover, I have right now a sensation to prove some of those delicious fruits. Though, I don't understand yet the reason of its worldwidely non-publicity. Still and all, it helps me on keeping on shape; further, I don't already need to go to the gym everyday: ... it is like an investment savings [cheers].

Milla Levsky (CABDES): How is your diet with aguaje?

Valentina C.: It is messy; although, in spite of that, it has been working. Isn't it phantastic...? 

One day, I dared to eat 20 units, at least..., could you imagine...?... I was up to the hilt...; but -sincerely-, I was to eat more... [cheers]

Nonetheless, for me -particularly-, it works better in the breakfast (in juices; or, I cut it in little pieces;  even though, I found -searching on the net-, a recipe in which it is recommended to add a lot of lemon (like in a seviche's food, or some else), I meant...: A FRUITS "EXPLOSION" INTO THE MOUTH.

Milla Levsky (CABDES): ..., well, I see you tend to consume that as a vitamin, and for beauty care purposes...; isn't it?

Valentina C.: That's right! Definetely, it helps to stilize our shape (in general), and, further, you can have a richer in-vitamins-and-pro-vitamins nutrition...

Milla Levsky (CABDES): Thank you very much, Valentina.

Valentina C.: No. Thank you, you. Nice to chat with you.

Milla Levsky (CABDES): Same to you.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario